Are you the person that everyone in your family calls when there's a problem with their computer? Do you spend most of your time behind a screen interacting online and tinkering? Can you open a new computer program and learn it with ease? Then you might have what it takes to be a Jr. Web Developer at BannerView.com.
We are looking to find a career minded individual that has great problem solving skills and isn't afraid to figure things out on their own. We will provide skills training to those with the right aptitude for learning.
This Job is 100% remote.
* Experience coding (X)HTML and CSS
* Experience using Web development applications such as advanced text editors
* Experience using graphic design applications, preferably Adobe Photoshop
* Experience with AJAX & Java Script
* Previous customer support
* Work with BannerOS, the company's website management platform
* Slice, manipulate, and optimize Web graphics for existing and new websites using Adobe Photoshop
* Produce (X)HTML and CSS code that is compliant with W3C standards
* Utilize BBEdit for producing and editing (X)HTML and CSS
* Test sites for cross-platform and cross-browser compatibility
* Switch between several projects
* Understand functional requirements of multiple websites of varying scope
* Work with team members to implement the creative and technical direction of multiple websites
* Proof content to avoid mistakes such as poor grammar, misspellings, and out-of-date information
* Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Work with customers to identify and help solve problems
* Perform other duties or tasks assigned on an as-needed basis